Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Montauk magic


Endless thanks to my dear sweet significant other Ethan for our Montauck getaway last week to recognize my first official Mother's Day (gasp!)- well I've been great about taking my prenatals and eating tons and being healthy and stress free, and rubbing belly, etc so so far so good, right?
We got an adorable spot on Old Montauk Highway- 'Briney Breezes' which was offering an incredible deal on a weekend Mom's day package. We had a full kitchen, huge room, T.V. (I had to catch up on some Law & Order as we don't ourselves watch T.V. save our shows we catch on Hulu) and we were literally steps away from the ocean. It was springtime on Long Island chilly but the sun was strong with the brief exception of a passing rain shower which we appreciated watching (I adore the ocean during a storm). It was a much needed break from our chaotic schedules and we returned to the city feeling...ahhh... briny and breezy and oh so relaxed. 'Meet me at Montauk...'

No comments:

Post a Comment